Hi Ines and Marin,
I hope all is well with you! We are back from our honeymoon and are just now starting to get settled again. We have also started to feel the post-vacation slump and are sad that our magical wedding is now over and it’s back to the real world again.
We wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to you and your team for your hard work in making our wedding week run so smoothly and turn out so beautifully. We were initially a bit nervous to plan everything from abroad, but you guys made it easy, and we appreciated your responsiveness and enthusiasm throughout the whole process. We also appreciate your flexibility, especially when some crazy friends brought a slushy machine to the venue :). I don’t exactly know, or want to know, what they did to get that slushy machine, but I loved it!
Please give our gratitude and compliments to the other vendors as well for doing a great job:
– Please thank Dube and Barbara for the lovely hair and makeup. The moms and bridesmaids all looked beautiful and they were very patient with us even when we were being indecisive! The makeup also magically stayed on all day and night which was awesome.
– The flowers were really fantastic. I LOVED the arch- honestly I wish I got to spend more time with it haha. The table settings and bouquets were also great- and the succulents were amazing! I wish I could have taken the bouquets with me to dry or something but unfortunately they don’t travel well. Thanks Patrea!
– Everyone really enjoyed the food and beverage. Ana Marija and team did a great job of incorporating our feedback from the tasting so everything came out wonderful. They also did a great job of making sure all the weird diet people got what they wanted, and they even let one of our friends change his menu 🙂 We appreciated how seamless the service was.
– Thanks to Ivan for pacing out the dancing and meals and everything so well, and for playing one last song for us upon request! We got lots of compliments on the music from our friends.
– Welcome dinner at Poklisar was great, even our gluten-free friend was impressed. I think we blew through the initial wine budget in like 5 minutes. Maybe next time do the forecast on “to what degree are your friends alcoholics?” 🙂 Thanks to Matea for keeping us informed throughout the evening.
– Mihoci was wonderful as well- I’m sure we will continue to be in touch with them as they put our photos and videos together. Our friends called them “ninjas” because they seemed to be in many places at once haha.
I hope you get some time off once this wedding season is over. We are super impressed that you guys do this everyday, because it is exhausting! Again, we really appreciate everything you’ve done for us and please let us know if you are ever in New York!
Best, Wendy & Micah
Wendy & Micah
Hi Ines and Marin,